WebInterpret is a growing global company with offices in Europe and USA being in business for 7 years and employing around 200 skilled personnel as well as having more than 400 professional translators with local market knowledge (and still growing).
Our core mission is Making International E-commerce Accessible to all Businesses. We have extensive relationship with the best sellers on eBay and Amazon to whom we are preferred partner. Our solution is fully compatible with all of the leading third party inventory management tools such as eSellerPro, ChannelAdvisor, Linnworks and many more.
By helping simplify the international selling process, sellers have seen their overall sales grow by more than 25% in just 2 months.
What do we do For Our Customers
WebInterpret helps eBay and Amazon sellers accelerate their international sales by reaching more buyers in foreign markets by:
– Identifying the top selling items of seller’s inventory that are most likely to sell internationally.
– Creating and publishing seller’s listings on the top international eBay and Amazon marketplaces, in the native language of buyers and optimise for best search visibility.
– Synchronising seller’s inventory across all eBay and Amazon sites.
– Interpreting and helping seller to respond to all questions posed by foreign buyers thanks to our exclusive foreign language customer service tools.
– Providing seller with his/her own dedicated international selling specialist who will provide one-to-one coaching and support to fully exploit seller’s international sales potential.
Summary provided by WebInterpret